Tuesday, February 12, 2008

My cool orkut display names.......

ahhh..well maybe not cool...but yaar these names are worthy millions to me...joking....acha i will also be giving the hidden meaning behind them........
the material is copy right protected.......
1.meri shirt ke button band hain.hm
my shirt sorts of protecting my heart to spill out the beans.......kitne raaj chupe hain is dil main....
2.ud ja makhi,zinda hoon main
i m reeeaaallly that much lazy....ahh
3.sadak ke gadde main pani bhra hai
sadak ke gadde main pani bhra hai mere aasaon(tears) se......niceee
4.ae babu kuch orignal likh..hmmm
this was funky my friend wanted me to write something orignal.......so i wrote this line....
5.street light jal bujh rahi hai.
hmmm nice......street light jal bujh rahi hai,,,,,,,means i m confused
6.podho se bat karna zyada asan hai.
the line says it all......
7.aasma main badal ki shapes..hmmmm.
its really cool na.....different shapes of clouds,,,,,,,,but what i wanna say is that....its us who presume those shapes,and all of us have different ideas about that........similarly in life every one has different attitude ....and point of view,,,,no two people are same

No comments: